She runs! Holy crap she f**king runs!!!
Man did it take some work to get to this point. Over the course of the last week, we’ve (myself and very helpful friends) had:
- A fuel leak at the #4 injector (had to take off the top half of the intake manifold to correct it)
- A fuel leak at the fuel pump feed hard-line in the engine bay.
- A mis-routed fuel feed line that was feeding the regulator, instead of the fuel rail feed.
- The coils were wired backwards.
- The timing belt was off by a tooth.
- Another fuel leak at injector #3 (off came the manifold again…)
- An empty fuel tank, because of the various leaks.
But once we finally set the last thing right, she fired right up.
I still need to put some semblance of an alignment on it, finish mounting the ECU and VVTuner, and sort out a couple other odds and ends but I may actually get to run it this weekend. I don’t know what’s real anymore!